Quote:
What is your character's name?:
Impiety

Your Armory link?:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Chamber+of+Aspects&n=Impiety

Your general online hours?:
16:00 - 01:00

Your goals with the guild?:
To join a friendly and social raiding guild with a nice and friendly atmosphere to confront new and difficult challenges throughout Wrath of the Lich King.

Here you can write about anything that you feel can help you get accepted to the guild

Anything else you want to add?:
I have recently migrated from the server,Wildhammer after becoming quite unhappy with the level of cooperation I received there. In Burning Crusade, I was Arms 90% of the time being very avid at PvP, and very rarely protection. However, with the new changes Wrath of the Lich King has brought (and fabulous they are I may add), I have decided to take a more PvE approach to the game and thus went Protection. As protection I have been farming heroics since I've been level 80 (5 days and 4 hours counting) and to complement the dedication I have put into heroics, I have recently attained such achievements as Northrend Vanguard (exalted with all Northrend Championing Factions) successfully completing a grand total of 69 heroics (as my gear may show - entirely completed from heroics I may add), preparing avidly to hit raid content and trying to out-gear the encounters as soon as possible to progress swiftly through the easier encounters to progress to more challenging. I am very willing to listen to suggestions given by fellow members, and frantic about prior research into boss tactics to make it as easy and painless as possible. On top of this, I played a shadow priest in Vanilla WoW who was on farm status in the level 60 Naxxramas, giving me a clear and distinct advantage knowing the basics of the Boss tactics in there already.

Aeridonnel

re: Good applu

I think its a really good apply i think u got something to offer this guild ..
Thats just my opinion
Brággá

re: APPROVED - App: Impiety_warrior - by Sevrilas

Welcome mate!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    coa-Sanitarium Forum Index -> Members Room All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: