Sevrilas
Rank 10

re: App: icancu-holypally

The application submitted by icancu-holypally is as follows:

Quote:
What is your character's name?:
Icancu

Your Armory link?:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Chamber%20of%20Aspects&n=Icancu&ST=EU-6551-ctEva21jxeSmltp5UgB1nbo4jcNAj27TX45&rhtml=true

Your general online hours?:
15:00+ All Week

Your goals with the guild?:
(very sorry for double post, elaborating on what I posted prior):- To enjoy the new expansion with a friendly and dedicated guild, hoping to defeat end game encounters with relaxed and social members.

Here you can write about anything that you feel can help you get accepted to the guild

Anything else you want to add?:
Before migration, I cleared two wings of Naxxramas normal successfully (not a massive feat, I know) - However, the guild I was in didn't have the relaxed environment I wanted. I have cleared all heroics and collected substantial gear, however it seemed to go in vain, so I migrated in hopes of finding such a guild. Before the expansion, I did quite a lot of raiding, but not anything past the first few bosses in Black Temple. I am now eager to see all the high level content Wrath of the Lich King has to offer, but also want such an environment I mentioned before with it. I am willing to do everything I possibly can to help the guild progress and will put in sufficient effort to accomplish anything asked of me.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    coa-Sanitarium Forum Index -> Members Room All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: